The DetectivAcvila.ro website is owned and operated by S.C. BOGARDEN PROFESIONAL S.R.L., with registered office in: Bacau, Banca Naţională Bl. 3, Sc. B, Ap. 2 registered with the Trade Register under the Tax Identification Number: 17013820, tel. +40 745.786.275.
If you would like additional information or send us your feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
The purpose of this policy
DetectivAcvila.ro respects the right to your personal data (term referring to information about any identified or identifiable individual). That is why we want to make sure that you understand what information we collect, how and why we use it, whom we can disclose, what security measures we take to protect them, what rights you have and how you can exercise them.
By using this website, you expressly declare that you are 18 years old and that you allow us to use your personal information as described in this material. Otherwise, please do not use the website.
Please read carefully – for more details.
Can changes occur?
Yes, from time to time, we can modify this policy – to reflect changes in our legislation, our internal practices, website or technology used, etc. When you return to the website, please check the date of the last update and the content of any changes.
If you do not agree with the changes, please stop using the website. We will accept that you accept the changes made if you continue to use the website and the user account after the date of the update. You may withdraw at any time – in writing – the agreement you have given for the use of your data.
What information do we collect?
• Personal data that can identify you
– when you voluntarily use the contact form provided on this website we collect the following data: Name, Surname, E-mail, Phone number, Country / Town.
• Anonymous information
Through cookies and Action Tags that we and our partners (through advertising servers, content servers, website analytics agents, etc.) use on this website, we can have access to anonymous information are related to you:
• IP address;
• The country and server to which your computer is connected;
• The operating system, browser type and computer you are using;
• Java configuration or cookies;
• Your behavior on this website (the pages you’ve visited, the searches you’ve made, the date and time of your visit, the number of visits, the number of visits per browsing session and the type of server, the URLs where you came from, the domain names and webpages you browse), the hobbies and lifestyle, the groups you are affiliated with;
• Demographic information (house number, age, gender) and area code information associated with your server;
• Applications and plug-ins, as well as any search terms you use on our website;
• The website address that led you to our website.
We collect this information in a manner that does not allow your personal identification. However, at some point – we and / or our partners – may associate this information with your identity if you have a user account.
Why do we collect them?
We need this information:
• In order to provide you with information about the services or products offered by us or third parties and that may be of interest to you;
• For behavioral targeted advertising – to send you ads and personalized ads with the most relevant products, services, and offers;
• To track anonymous traffic, activity level and ways of using the website;
• To improve our marketing campaigns and promotional efforts;
• To prevent or detect fraud or abuse on the website;
• To improve website performance and system administration;
• To improve visitor experience and customize the content, layout and services of the website;
We will let you know whether in the future we will want to use your data for purposes other than those above, and you will be able to accept or refuse.
To whom may we disclose this information?
• Employees, our consultants and authorized persons who need to know them;
• Third-party partners that provide us with services (such as those who host the website, those who help us monitor and optimize the website, those who provide customer support, other companies that help us deliver communications and promotional offers, partners diffuses personalized ads and behaviorally targeted advertising, other authorized companies by detectivacvila.ro. Our partners are: Google, Facebook, Hotjar, Romarg, Instagram.
We have contractual relationships with these third-party partners to ensure the security of your personal data to which they may have access through our website. They have agreed to adhere to our strict standards for the delivery of quality products and services, and may use your data only for the purposes agreed with detetivacvila.ro.
By using our website, you give us your express consent to transfer your personal data to the Romarg servers.
How do we protect them?
We are committed to protecting your personal data. We take appropriate and reasonable internal – technical and security measures – against unauthorized access, accidental destruction or accidental loss of data even if there are no 100% effective security measures and we can not provide guarantees of total protection efficiency. Detectivacvila.ro will not be responsible when the loss of data arises from a cause not related to us nor for the actions of third parties that may use your data in an unauthorized or unlawful manner.
What rights do you have?
• Ask us to tell you what personal data we hold and use about you;
• Ask us to update, correct, block or delete your personal information if it is incomplete, inaccurate or incorrectly processed;
• Ask us to make anonymous data that we do not legally process;
• Oppose at any time the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons related to your specific situation;
• Obstruct at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data is used for direct marketing or disclosed to third parties for that purpose;
• Any other right established by law no. 677/2001 (for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data) and by Law no. 506/2004 (concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector).
Free of charge, you can access and interfere with your personal data that we use – contacting detectivacvila.ro in writing. The written request must be dated and signed by you. If you have more than one request for access per year, we may charge a fee, according to the legal provisions.
You can also address the ANSPDCP or the court if you believe that we have violated your rights.